Lemon and poppy pound cake
Discover our quick and easy recipe for Lemon and poppy pound cake on HQRecipes.org! Find the preparation steps, tips and advice for a successful dish.
- 1 White
- 1 Organic lemon
- 1 tsp. coffee Chemical yeast shave
- 180 g Butter
- 180 g Flour
- 180 g Sugar
- 2 tsp. tablespoons. tablespoons Poppy seeds
- 200 g Ice sugar
- 3 Eggs
- Wash the lemon and finely grate the zest. Melt the butter.
- Mix the eggs and sugar until the mixture turns white. Pour in the warm melted butter.
- Stir in flour, yeast, zest and poppy seeds. Pour into a silicone cake tin and place in the oven for th.5-6 (160 °C) 40 min. Unmould.
- Mix the egg white with the icing sugar and brush the cake. Let cool and harden before serving.