Discover our quick and easy recipe for Compote Brownie on HQRecipes.org! Find the preparation steps, tips and advice for a successful dish.
- 120 g Brown sugar
- 150 g Dark chocolate
- 170 g Low-fat compote
- 3 Eggs
- 60 g Flour T80
- 70 g Nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Chop the dark chocolate. Heat a pot of water and melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the brown sugar. Add the flour and mix well.
- Stir in melted chocolate and compote. Mix well.
- Then add the walnut kernels and a pinch of fleur de sel and pour into a mould lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C. Let cool to room temperature and enjoy.