Cheesecake with milk foam and figs
Discover our quick and easy recipe for Cheesecake with milk foam and figs on HQRecipes.org! Find the preparation steps, tips and advice for a successful dish.
- 250 g Speculoos biscuits
- 50 g Butter
- Prepare the cheesecake base: preheat the oven to 180°C (th.6). Crush the cookies with the melted butter. Spread the preparation at the bottom of a hinged pan lined with baking paper and press with the palm of your hand. Bake for
- In a bowl, whip the cream cheese with the cream. Split the vanilla pod in half lengthwise and scrape it over the preparation. Add the sugar and eggs and mix well to obtain a homogeneous preparation.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuits. Bake, lower the oven temperature to 140°C (th.4/5) and cook for about 55 min (the cheesecake should be a little shaky in the middle). Let cool in the oven off.
- Meanwhile, prepare the milk froth: break the white chocolate and melt it in a double boiler with 1 tbsp. cream. Smooth with a spatula. Whip the rest of the cold cream into whipped cream and add it to the chocolate. Place at the
- The next day, remove the cheesecake and cover with milk foam. Clean the figs, cut them into slices and place them on the cheesecake. Add the crushed nuts and serve fresh.