Brownie marbled cheesecake style
Discover our quick and easy recipe for Brownie marbled cheesecake style on HQRecipes.org! Find the preparation steps, tips and advice for a successful dish.
- 1 tsp. coffee Chemical yeast
- 1 pinch Salt
- 150 g Dark chocolate
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. tablespoons. tablespoons Flour
- 50 g Sugar
- 80 g Butter
- Prepare the brownie: melt the chocolate with the butter in a double boiler.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs with the sugar until the mixture turns white.
- Then add the melted chocolate and mix. Add the flour, baking powder and pinch of salt and mix everything together.
- Prepare the cheesecake: whisk the cheese with the sugar.
- Add the egg and liquid vanilla extract, mix. Then add the flour and mix again until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a buttered and floured brownie mould (to facilitate demoulding), pour in the brownie mixture, reserving two tablespoons. Then pour in all the cheesecake mixture so that it completely covers the brownie mixture. Ve
- Bake for 40 minutes, let cool before removing from the pan. Keep in a cool place.