Discover our quick and easy recipe for Brownie fondant on HQRecipes.org! Find the preparation steps, tips and advice for a successful dish.
- 150 g Butter
- 150 g Semolina sugar
- 200 g Chocolate
- 3 Eggs
- 60 g Flour
- Cut the butter into small pieces and melt it in the microwave or in a small saucepan but without colouring.
- Whisk the butter with the sugar and a pinch of salt, add an egg and mix again. Add one third of the flour, mix, put another egg, mix, add one third of flour, mix, put the last egg, mix
- Cut the chocolate with a knife into small chips. Boil water in a medium saucepan. When this is the case, melt the chocolate that you have placed in a smaller pan in a bain-marie in a melamine pan.
- Add the chocolate to your dough and mix one last time with a whisk.
- Preheat your oven to 180-190° (thermostat 6). Pour your brownie dough into the buttered mould. Bake for 20 minutes of cooking. At the end of this time, take out your brownie and let it cool down.