Brownie aux Oréo
Discover our quick and easy recipe for Brownie aux Oréo on HQRecipes.org! Find the preparation steps, tips and advice for a successful dish.
- 0,5 tsp. coffee Chemical yeast
- 1 tsp. coffee Natural vanilla flavouring
- 1 tsp. tablespoons. tablespoons Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch Sodium bicarbonate
- 170 gr. Soft butter
- 2 pinches Salt
- 200 gr. Dark chocolate
- 4 Eggs
- 45 gr. Flour
- 80 gr. White sugar
- 80 gr. Red sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Melt the butter in a double boiler with the dark chocolate. Book.
- Break the eggs and beat them with an electric mixer until they triple in volume and the sugars are no longer "crystals". Add half of the sugars to the eggs part-time, then a few moments before the end, the rest of the sugars.
- Stir in melted chocolate to the assembled eggs. Add the vanilla flavouring. Add the dry ingredients (flour+cocoa+salt+yeast+bicarbonate) and mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Break 7 Oréo biscuits into 7 and fold them into the dough. Pour the dough into a rectangular buttered and floured mould. Coarsely break the rest of the Oreos and put them back on the brownie machine.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (depending on the thickness of the brownie! Here, 2 cm). It is important that the brownie is not overcooked to keep it soft.