Discover our quick and easy recipe for Banana brownie on HQRecipes.org! Find the preparation steps, tips and advice for a successful dish.
- 100 g Banana chips
- 130 g Butter
- 130 g Sugar
- 150 g Milk Chocolate
- 150 g Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 50 g Almond powder
- 80 g Whole almonds
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a saucepan until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar and eggs until they turn white. Add the almond powder, flour and chocolate, mix well.
- Coarsely crush the whole almonds and add them to the mixture. Do the same with half of the banana chips and mix.
- Pour your preparation into a buttered mould covered with parchment paper. On top, add the rest of the banana chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 170°C. Remove and let cool.