Apple and candied orange fondant
Discover our quick and easy recipe for Apple and candied orange fondant on HQRecipes.org! Find the preparation steps, tips and advice for a successful dish.
- 1 tsp. coffee Ginger powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 100 + 25 g Soft butter
- 200 g Flour for cakes
- 200 g Powdered sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Apples
- 50 g candied orange peels
- Peel, seed and cut the apples into pieces. Fry them in a frying pan for 5 minutes in 15 g of butter. Sprinkle them with 1 tbsp. sugar. Continue cooking for 2 minutes and set aside.
- Preheat the oven th. 6/7 (200 °C). In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar. Add the soft butter, flour, salt, ginger, cooled apples and finely chopped orange peels.
- Pour the dough into a 26 cm long buttered cake pan. Put the oven in the oven and immediately lower it to th. 5/6 (160 °C). Leave to cook for 1 hour. Let stand 5 min then remove from the mould. Serve the cooled cake.